not sure what that says about our program but for now Barnes is the better coach
Nah Really? I think there are 14 teams in the league that are better than us. We damn near lost to Vandy. That's the worst Vandy team I've ever seen.
Hard to win with a ton of freshmen but I would take Cal over Barnes all day.
UTjr has a nice team this year. Williams, Schoefield and Alexander is a really nice front court and they have guards for days.
Grant Williams didn't even play well tonight and he's their best player imho.
UK is getting better / defining roles but this team is still playing young. I still think UK Is dangerous in march.
U guys are the youngest team in the country, but we are the 5th youngest in the country. Can’t use the we are so young excuse on this one.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’