not sure what that says about our program but for now Barnes is the better coach
Nah Really? I think there are 14 teams in the league that are better than us. We damn near lost to Vandy. That's the worst Vandy team I've ever seen.
Hard to win with a ton of freshmen but I would take Cal over Barnes all day.
UTjr has a nice team this year. Williams, Schoefield and Alexander is a really nice front court and they have guards for days.
Grant Williams didn't even play well tonight and he's their best player imho.
UK is getting better / defining roles but this team is still playing young. I still think UK Is dangerous in march.
U guys are the youngest team in the country, but we are the 5th youngest in the country. Can’t use the we are so young excuse on this one.
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities