not sure what that says about our program but for now Barnes is the better coach
Nah Really? I think there are 14 teams in the league that are better than us. We damn near lost to Vandy. That's the worst Vandy team I've ever seen.
Hard to win with a ton of freshmen but I would take Cal over Barnes all day.
UTjr has a nice team this year. Williams, Schoefield and Alexander is a really nice front court and they have guards for days.
Grant Williams didn't even play well tonight and he's their best player imho.
UK is getting better / defining roles but this team is still playing young. I still think UK Is dangerous in march.
U guys are the youngest team in the country, but we are the 5th youngest in the country. Can’t use the we are so young excuse on this one.
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update