Yea but we got Tyler and he got gane too, in fact he is a gane.I hate Tennessee, but man, i would LOVE to have admiral Schofield. I love his gane and his heart.
Not a chance. They’re really really good.
I know we hate Grant Williams but he’s one of the most dominant offensive forces in the last 4 minutes of the game.
Hes a great FT shooter! That's all I got for that chumpNot a chance. They’re really really good.
I know we hate Grant Williams but he’s one of the most dominant offensive forces in the last 4 minutes of the game.
anyone think yeww teee..can snag this one?
4 out of 5 dentists choose Colgate.![]()
anyone think yeww teee..can snag this one?
Not if it prevents flopping.
![]()
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky