Vols vs. Toothpaste

BlueElvis

All-Conference
Nov 30, 2016
1,237
1,675
0
anyone think yeww teee..can snag this one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: blubo

wromanp7

All-American
May 25, 2003
25,529
8,252
0
Not a chance. They’re really really good.
I know we hate Grant Williams but he’s one of the most dominant offensive forces in the last 4 minutes of the game.
 

Mr_GG

All-American
Oct 11, 2016
1,369
5,044
0
Not a chance. They’re really really good.
I know we hate Grant Williams but he’s one of the most dominant offensive forces in the last 4 minutes of the game.

Especially when the refs bail him out from fouling out 3 times and keep sending him to the free throw line on non-existent fouls.
 

3kidsandme

Heisman
Jan 12, 2013
7,345
10,353
113
Not a chance. They’re really really good.
I know we hate Grant Williams but he’s one of the most dominant offensive forces in the last 4 minutes of the game.
Hes a great FT shooter! That's all I got for that chump
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,604
72,732
113
I think UT will brush by, Colgate Yas no size, there will be a huge cavity in the middle that UT can root around in.

I think UT will crest 80 points in this one.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game