Weekend Jukebox: Bye Week

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,392
31,030
113

Weed Cannabis GIF by MOODMAN

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.

I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rudedude

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.

I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
Bowie is one that escaped me back then. That Zappa band was unreal.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
  5. 05 BWI Football What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'