Roll it, smoke it, enjoy it.....
Wow!!!! Fees on that Zakk Sabbath show are 52% of the face value!!!!! over 50%!!! F those greedy gangster bastards to death! WOW!!
Appalling.
Might actually do this tomorrow
Last night, I listened to this for this first time in a while.
Saw this version March 17, 1988 Broome County Arena. Last time Zappa toured, unreal band.That song was the first track on the side before Cruising for Burgers so I just heard the sweet Zappa in New York version!
Stone cold classic every time.
Bowie is one that escaped me back then. That Zappa band was unreal.You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.
I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff