Weekend Jukebox: Bye Week

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,342
30,972
113

Weed Cannabis GIF by MOODMAN

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.

I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rudedude

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,055
17,727
113
You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.

I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
Bowie is one that escaped me back then. That Zappa band was unreal.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?