Weekend Jukebox: Bye Week

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,399
31,039
113

Weed Cannabis GIF by MOODMAN

 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.

I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rudedude

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,056
17,734
113
You really used your time wisely back then. I couldn't even imagine being hit with Zappa's genius in person. I was at least lucky enough to see Bowie and he delivered in spades. Different kind of genius but both were visionaries.

I'm diggin' that Florentine Pogen.
Bowie is one that escaped me back then. That Zappa band was unreal.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  2. 02 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC