Good lookin out. Maybe I’ll check out the documentary. Regarding this one, I’m a fan of the Association’s version but wanted to mix it up a little.That is a really good documentary on Laurel Canyon. There is another good one on Epix (I think).
My only issue with the one above is that even though I like Jakob Dylan, I didn't really need him redoing some of the songs.
This is the other one I was referring too but it looks like its on MGM+ now...Good lookin out. Maybe I’ll check out the documentary. Regarding this one, I’m a fan of the Association’s version but wanted to mix it up a little.
FINALLY got to hear this last night. I dig it.
From a brilliant album
Anyone following the LSU "Friends in another thread will get this reference.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI
Penn State Steamrolled by Northwestern: Postgame Show Reaction
BWI Football
Recap: Penn State gets dominated from start to finish in ugly 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern