Weekend Jukebox

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,047
17,707
113
Go for it!
Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF



 

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,248
30,765
113

That is a really good documentary on Laurel Canyon. There is another good one on Epix (I think).
My only issue with the one above is that even though I like Jakob Dylan, I didn't really need him redoing some of the songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

Zenophile

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2001
1,481
4,619
113
That is a really good documentary on Laurel Canyon. There is another good one on Epix (I think).
My only issue with the one above is that even though I like Jakob Dylan, I didn't really need him redoing some of the songs.
Good lookin out. Maybe I’ll check out the documentary. Regarding this one, I’m a fan of the Association’s version but wanted to mix it up a little.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,248
30,765
113
Good lookin out. Maybe I’ll check out the documentary. Regarding this one, I’m a fan of the Association’s version but wanted to mix it up a little.
This is the other one I was referring too but it looks like its on MGM+ now...
JMO but I liked this one the best but both are really good and the talent that was in that area was just off the charts.
 

ODShowtime

All-American
Aug 17, 2017
3,030
6,043
113
So I was at the Les Clayool flying frog brigade concert at the casino this week. The guitarist looked like a woman to me and she got a solo spot. I figured this song was about a guy that pissed her off. Nice Beatles-esque tune I thought.

Man I had no clue! Not only was the chick actually Sean Lennon, but this Beatles-esque song about a boy was actually about a sex magick cult ran by an early NASA rocket scientist with ties to Alister Crowley. This song is great and the video is hilarious. Check it out!

On top of that, the keyboard player is Roger Waters' son Harry. The Spawn of legends on the stage!

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'