Good lookin out. Maybe I’ll check out the documentary. Regarding this one, I’m a fan of the Association’s version but wanted to mix it up a little.That is a really good documentary on Laurel Canyon. There is another good one on Epix (I think).
My only issue with the one above is that even though I like Jakob Dylan, I didn't really need him redoing some of the songs.
This is the other one I was referring too but it looks like its on MGM+ now...Good lookin out. Maybe I’ll check out the documentary. Regarding this one, I’m a fan of the Association’s version but wanted to mix it up a little.
FINALLY got to hear this last night. I dig it.
From a brilliant album
Anyone following the LSU "Friends in another thread will get this reference.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?