Good lookin out. Maybe I’ll check out the documentary. Regarding this one, I’m a fan of the Association’s version but wanted to mix it up a little.That is a really good documentary on Laurel Canyon. There is another good one on Epix (I think).
My only issue with the one above is that even though I like Jakob Dylan, I didn't really need him redoing some of the songs.
This is the other one I was referring too but it looks like its on MGM+ now...Good lookin out. Maybe I’ll check out the documentary. Regarding this one, I’m a fan of the Association’s version but wanted to mix it up a little.
FINALLY got to hear this last night. I dig it.
From a brilliant album
Anyone following the LSU "Friends in another thread will get this reference.
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
BWI Football
Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
BWI Football
WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern