Why? Because they can do it at a better price. We will see I suppose.Not sure why this is the route they are taking unless that is the only way to monetize space x. Mobile networks work great for virtually everyone. Why create a 4th? They will have to figure out direct to device and terrestrial. The first seems possible. The second seems like a lift and one that would eat away at margins. No one is going to want a phone that doesn’t work indoors.
What is a monthly cell bill - $40? How much cheaper can it get?Why? Because they can do it at a better price. We will see I suppose.
My monrhly cell bill is like $400. Probably $500 Im scared to look. 4 kids will do that to you.What is a monthly cell bill - $40? How much cheaper can it get?
space is cool and all, but I just don’t see the use cases. I wonder if they will also build their own phone because it will need specialized hardware just for starlink.
So they have to build out a network of towers like all other networks? I remember reading in advance of the ipo how poorly positioned starlink was to compete as a mobile carrier. Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me when the market is saturated and not growing, and is viewed as a commodity.Attached
So they have to build out a network of towers like all other networks? I remember reading in advance of the ipo how poorly positioned starlink was to compete as a mobile carrier. Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me when the market is saturated and not growing, and is viewed as a commodity.
But I guess I can see why he would do it. Starlink is the majority of revenue and 2/3 of space x launches are for starlink. He has to find a way to create more demand for launches.
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy