He would have been out of eligibility last year anywayGlad he left. Never would have seen time with Poy and Lee. Lol
I'm guessing he would because I don't know if anyone has done thatRandom question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
Random question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
I think so. Bob Bender was on 1976 IU (champ) and 1978 Duke (runner up).
Yes, I googled it.
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
KSR Football
Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
KSR Around the SEC
11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club