He would have been out of eligibility last year anywayGlad he left. Never would have seen time with Poy and Lee. Lol
I'm guessing he would because I don't know if anyone has done thatRandom question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
Random question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
I think so. Bob Bender was on 1976 IU (champ) and 1978 Duke (runner up).
Yes, I googled it.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend