He would have been out of eligibility last year anywayGlad he left. Never would have seen time with Poy and Lee. Lol
I'm guessing he would because I don't know if anyone has done thatRandom question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
Random question: if Gonzaga were to win the title (unlikely I know), would Wiltjer become the first player to win a title at two different schools?
I think so. Bob Bender was on 1976 IU (champ) and 1978 Duke (runner up).
Yes, I googled it.
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'