#WNC

TarHeelEer

Freshman
Dec 15, 2002
89,338
59
48
It's being spent on a lavish office in Raleigh.

I'll be going up again next weekend. My supply runs are about done, we're going to get certified into Samaritan's Purse and donate our bodily effort there.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,742
8,585
113
It's being spent on a lavish office in Raleigh.

I'll be going up again next weekend. My supply runs are about done, we're going to get certified into Samaritan's Purse and donate our bodily effort there.
A friend of mine has made several trips to Western NC. I texted him and said to let me know and I'd try and get clothes together and go with him.
 

TarHeelEer

Freshman
Dec 15, 2002
89,338
59
48
A friend of mine has made several trips to Western NC. I texted him and said to let me know and I'd try and get clothes together and go with him.
They're inundated with clothes. Dish and laundry detergent were the last requests I received, but that's 3 weeks old.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State