A friend of mine has made several trips to Western NC. I texted him and said to let me know and I'd try and get clothes together and go with him.It's being spent on a lavish office in Raleigh.
I'll be going up again next weekend. My supply runs are about done, we're going to get certified into Samaritan's Purse and donate our bodily effort there.
They're inundated with clothes. Dish and laundry detergent were the last requests I received, but that's 3 weeks old.A friend of mine has made several trips to Western NC. I texted him and said to let me know and I'd try and get clothes together and go with him.
WV Sports Football
Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State