#WNC

TarHeelEer

Freshman
Dec 15, 2002
89,338
59
48
It's being spent on a lavish office in Raleigh.

I'll be going up again next weekend. My supply runs are about done, we're going to get certified into Samaritan's Purse and donate our bodily effort there.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,936
8,760
113
It's being spent on a lavish office in Raleigh.

I'll be going up again next weekend. My supply runs are about done, we're going to get certified into Samaritan's Purse and donate our bodily effort there.
A friend of mine has made several trips to Western NC. I texted him and said to let me know and I'd try and get clothes together and go with him.
 

TarHeelEer

Freshman
Dec 15, 2002
89,338
59
48
A friend of mine has made several trips to Western NC. I texted him and said to let me know and I'd try and get clothes together and go with him.
They're inundated with clothes. Dish and laundry detergent were the last requests I received, but that's 3 weeks old.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona