A friend of mine has made several trips to Western NC. I texted him and said to let me know and I'd try and get clothes together and go with him.It's being spent on a lavish office in Raleigh.
I'll be going up again next weekend. My supply runs are about done, we're going to get certified into Samaritan's Purse and donate our bodily effort there.
They're inundated with clothes. Dish and laundry detergent were the last requests I received, but that's 3 weeks old.A friend of mine has made several trips to Western NC. I texted him and said to let me know and I'd try and get clothes together and go with him.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10