Wordle thread

Lindemann

All-American
Dec 17, 2022
1,147
7,327
113
mlb GIF by SB Nation


Wordle 1,811 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

NDallasRuss

Heisman
Jun 2, 2025
2,668
11,217
113
Late finish today as @NDallasRuss has finally made his way to the scoring tent

Another rough day, just three birdies but we had some movement at the top of the leaderboard.

with one of the birdies @FLaw47 ties @Tenacious E_rivals41982 and @dpic73 the leaders at -1 as we head to number 5

View attachment 1313968
I apologize - I didn't know i was the one holding up the show!

I usually get done around 9am, but I'm on the road in meetings. I'm VERY important! :)

I'll try to be better, or I could save you some time and just tell you I'll finish the tournament around even par +/-1. Kind of anti-climactic!
 

o_NoleinATL

All-American
Jul 13, 2022
1,147
5,132
113
I apologize - I didn't know i was the one holding up the show!

I usually get done around 9am, but I'm on the road in meetings. I'm VERY important! :)

I'll try to be better, or I could save you some time and just tell you I'll finish the tournament around even par +/-1. Kind of anti-climactic!

LOL, @NDallasRuss, also traveling today, and was just about to post when you posted.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle