Wordle thread

Lindemann

All-American
Dec 17, 2022
1,142
7,290
113
mlb GIF by SB Nation


Wordle 1,811 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

NDallasRuss

Heisman
Jun 2, 2025
2,663
11,189
113
Late finish today as @NDallasRuss has finally made his way to the scoring tent

Another rough day, just three birdies but we had some movement at the top of the leaderboard.

with one of the birdies @FLaw47 ties @Tenacious E_rivals41982 and @dpic73 the leaders at -1 as we head to number 5

View attachment 1313968
I apologize - I didn't know i was the one holding up the show!

I usually get done around 9am, but I'm on the road in meetings. I'm VERY important! :)

I'll try to be better, or I could save you some time and just tell you I'll finish the tournament around even par +/-1. Kind of anti-climactic!
 

o_NoleinATL

All-American
Jul 13, 2022
1,147
5,132
113
I apologize - I didn't know i was the one holding up the show!

I usually get done around 9am, but I'm on the road in meetings. I'm VERY important! :)

I'll try to be better, or I could save you some time and just tell you I'll finish the tournament around even par +/-1. Kind of anti-climactic!

LOL, @NDallasRuss, also traveling today, and was just about to post when you posted.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson