I almost did it again.I guess I'm bad at guessing.
Wordle 1,850 6/6*
![]()
This reminds me of the guy who had 4 letters in the correct order on his first word and bustedWordle 1,851 6/6*
![]()
Me too.Fake par below. I gave up and would have been typing random letters all day. Never heard or read this word in my life.
Wordle 1,852 4/6*
![]()
My older co teacher used to use that word all the time. She also used old sayings like "better than sliced bread", ""rats and sassafras", "it's raining cats and dogs", etc. She was a hoot!Fake par below. I gave up and would have been typing random letters all day. Never heard or read this word in my life.
Wordle 1,852 4/6*
![]()
WTF, I only got it by process of elimination.
Wordle 1,852 5/6*
![]()
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
Tiger Illustrated Football
Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here