Guessed correctly.
Wordle 1,888 3/6*















WordleBot
Skill 84/99
Luck 54/99
Wordle 1,888 3/6*
WordleBot
Skill 84/99
Luck 54/99
I remember that, it is the only time I've ever seen it done.I got burned once a long time ago with 4 greens on the first guess and ended up failing. I refuse to set it to hard mode after that. (I will show the * when I back into it)

Same.First inclination was right and second guessed it.I needed that stroke.
Wordle 1,889 3/6*
![]()
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
Tiger Illustrated Football
Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here