Yeah they announced it right at the end of the show. I had pegged him to make it to at least the semis since that was going to be in Scotland I believe.Dang
BREAKING
Tony Schiavone has announced that Nigel McGuinness suffered an injury in his match with Shibata and his status in the Continental Cup is in question. An update on his status will be shared Monday when the Quarter-Finals matches are drawn.
Dave liked it but he’s old schoolWatching the G1 Final now. If you hate everything about modern wrestling matches and want to see the clock turned back a few decades to never-ending basic takedowns and holds then this is the match for you. I am thus far extremely bored with it thus far but the crowd seems to be into it. They essentially turned a 15-minute match into a 35-minute match.
Similar but different. Sabre is far more creative with what he does. This was like arm bars, wrist locks, headlocks, etc. Like beginners level wrestling holds. The crowd was into it and maybe it required me having watched more of previous bouts for it to get over with me, but I was largely bored.Dave liked it but he’s old school
Isn’t that how ZSJ wrestles?
ZSJ would never work in WWE. I love ZSJ, but WWE is the worst fitting promotion in the world for him.I remember WWE wanting ZSJ BADLY years ago and he was like "nah, I'm good."
Ya he’s been out a while - hope he gets over when he’s back!Is that the same guy? What a transformation!
I think his biggest problem is that he was never a Triple H guy and he didn't get established enough under Vince to force Triple H to accept him as a "cost of doing business."Theory could f up a wet dream - he was primed to be a star and now is just a jobber
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!