Wrestling Thread

American Dragon

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
4,392
2,410
47
Dude, please stop. You're not an insider. Dave is pushing an agenda because he wanted the wrestling world to watch his preferred show and is using a wrestler's death to put shame on WWE and you're following along.

WCW didn't reschedule Nitro for Owen's tribute and a taped Collision wasn't moved because it was 24 hrs after Bray's tribute.

Wasn't it last year when AEW fans complained that WWE was doing a show on another day, 200 miles away as if AEW needs its own weekend in N. America? Where does this entitlement come from? That's not normal to just complain that another company is doing shows too.

You've become such an odd gimmick lol.
Found a picture of Nightwish

1790869927829.jpeg
 

Im The Village Idiot

All-American
Sep 7, 2025
2,670
6,662
113
The irony of this Nightwash guy using an injury to take shots at AEW, getting defended for it by the YES captain only for Nightwash to then complain about the YES captain “using a wrestler’s death” to perform fed-hate is actually pretty humorous. Idk maybe anyone who pays attention to the Nightwash 24/7 propaganda machine posts should‘ve seen that a mile coming. The guy is territorial as maximally possible and even when I tried to espouse a very relaxed and agreeable, even conversational type of fan banter between AEW/WWE, this guy outright rejected it, demanding to fight fictional turf wars like the worst types of wrestling nerds. Guy does this on every topic: wrestling, music, politics, sports, religion, anything else. His opinions are law and everyone outside of his concentric circle are mouth breathing morons without capacity to understand. Good on the ones defending him to end up getting smacked right in the face with his elitism yet again.

Lol cheers!

Nightwash wins!
 
  • Like
Reactions: American Dragon

Nightwish

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
690
953
93
The irony of this Nightwash guy using an injury to take shots at AEW, getting defended for it by the YES captain only for Nightwash to then complain about the YES captain “using a wrestler’s death” to perform fed-hate is actually pretty humorous. Idk maybe anyone who pays attention to the Nightwash 24/7 propaganda machine posts should‘ve seen that a mile coming. The guy is territorial as maximally possible and even when I tried to espouse a very relaxed and agreeable, even conversational type of fan banter between AEW/WWE, this guy outright rejected it, demanding to fight fictional turf wars like the worst types of wrestling nerds. Guy does this on every topic: wrestling, music, politics, sports, religion, anything else. His opinions are law and everyone outside of his concentric circle are mouth breathing morons without capacity to understand. Good on the ones defending him to end up getting smacked right in the face with his elitism yet again.

Lol cheers!

Nightwash wins!
You're nuts, seriously.

FWIW, calm down. We don't know each other and you're sounding like a guy who has followed me around for years. You crushed me in a previous thread and got personal and said something about ignoring me. What did I say about music? What are you talking about? I don't think you and I even talked up until a few months ago and that was just a few times. Then I see you here and elsewhere doing a "I know who this guy is really I know all about him" thing. What is that? Be a normal fan.

You and I disagreed about the Borden spot. Cool.
You love AEW and I enjoy WWE. Cool.

Stop pretending we're real life rivals in this and other threads.
 
Last edited:

GeraldV

All-American
Aug 4, 2019
3,218
5,121
113
Hey all...

I ain't dead but thanks for the concern lol. I'll be posting less going forward unless something major happens in the wrestling world. The trolling/personal stuff on the board had gotten to a point that I don't find myself wanting to log in much anymore. I've always enjoyed some of the back and forth but over the years some have taken it a few steps beyond that. I've got Discord which I enjoy and none of that happens. Surprisingly people act normal there. Even here it seems like Dragon has calmed slightly on the FED BAD gimmick since I haven't been around, although calling for AEW tickets as a fake-out and then reporting to the thread there's not many left is pure Dragon lol. On3 Meltzer over here jk.

Anyway, the Mexico City Raw was incredible, I'm excited for Sami, I hope no wrestlers die in the Middle East, glad Dragunov will be in AEW and appreciated, I noticed Jericho and someone else tried a Destroyer after Roman/Penta and it bombed spectacularly, and Copeland looks 1,000 years old. Oh, and Dave is still on X arguing with fans like a psychopath.
Nothing makes me laugh more than nightwish accusing others of tribalism that takes it over the line, while coming back last week tagging Dragon and then making that last post about the Village Idiot.

We all do it, but he holds himself above the fray.
 

Nightwish

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
690
953
93
Remember what I said about Discord being normal? I nailed that one.

So let's review...

I criticized the Borden spot which resulted in a scary moment for the rookie and I think it's pretty gross using a wrestler's death as a launchpad to insult another company. Am I wrong in having these two thoughts?

Like I said, there's being a fan and then there's the above. If you keep acting unhinged the thread is going to run most people off.
 

Nightwish

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
690
953
93
Nothing makes me laugh more than nightwish accusing others of tribalism that takes it over the line, while coming back last week tagging Dragon and then making that last post about the Village Idiot.

We all do it, but he holds himself above the fray.
Point me to where I'm in the wrong.

I disagreed with the Borden spot and I think it's gross using PAC's death as a tie-in to take a shot at WWE. What did I say to get a crazy rant from village and trolling from Dragon?

Like I said, if discussion isn't really going to take place, the above will just drive more folks away. I mean, nightwash? Are we 12?
 

billCgmx_

All-American
Apr 23, 2009
813
5,004
93
If WWE had purposely scheduled the event after AEW announced the tribute show then it would be different. World's Collide is on YouTube and can be viewed at any time. It's not like fans had to make a choice.

Meltzer is just being his usual ******* self.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nightwish

Nightwish

Senior
Jul 10, 2025
690
953
93
If WWE had purposely scheduled the event after AEW announced the tribute show then it would be different. World's Collide is on YouTube and can be viewed at any time. It's not like fans had to make a choice.

Meltzer is just being his usual ******* self.
Yup. WC was already scheduled for a premier and was promoted. While what happened was awful, PAC wrestled in another company and hadn't been in WWE officially since 2018. To believe they should scramble and reschedule an already promoted show because another company was doing a tribute for someone who last wrestled in WWE back in 2017 is sort of crazy. And Meltzer has been wrong like ten times this year and his report is pretty vague. But like the Punk vs TKO rumor, some would have you believe WWE wrestlers really hate WWE.

Worlds Collide has like 1.5 million views btw.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  2. 02 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  3. 03 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
  5. 05 KSR Basketball N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day