Why? You're watching something you love get effed right here.I’ll give it to the 10:00 minute mark before I switch over to porn.
Why? You're watching something you love get effed right here.I’ll give it to the 10:00 minute mark before I switch over to porn.
Zero coaching. Pope is like a deer in the headlightsI was busy, what did I miss?
Then he shouldn't playAberdeen is a straight mercenary. He's just here for a paycheck. Doesn't care about anything else.
Do they work on Defense?Do they actually work on offense in practice? It doesn’t seem possible. Whatever they have been doing, is wrong.
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard