Why? You're watching something you love get effed right here.I’ll give it to the 10:00 minute mark before I switch over to porn.
Why? You're watching something you love get effed right here.I’ll give it to the 10:00 minute mark before I switch over to porn.
Zero coaching. Pope is like a deer in the headlightsI was busy, what did I miss?
Then he shouldn't playAberdeen is a straight mercenary. He's just here for a paycheck. Doesn't care about anything else.
Do they work on Defense?Do they actually work on offense in practice? It doesn’t seem possible. Whatever they have been doing, is wrong.
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia