Why? You're watching something you love get effed right here.I’ll give it to the 10:00 minute mark before I switch over to porn.
Why? You're watching something you love get effed right here.I’ll give it to the 10:00 minute mark before I switch over to porn.
Zero coaching. Pope is like a deer in the headlightsI was busy, what did I miss?
Then he shouldn't playAberdeen is a straight mercenary. He's just here for a paycheck. Doesn't care about anything else.
Do they work on Defense?Do they actually work on offense in practice? It doesn’t seem possible. Whatever they have been doing, is wrong.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB