Why? You're watching something you love get effed right here.I’ll give it to the 10:00 minute mark before I switch over to porn.
Why? You're watching something you love get effed right here.I’ll give it to the 10:00 minute mark before I switch over to porn.
Zero coaching. Pope is like a deer in the headlightsI was busy, what did I miss?
Then he shouldn't playAberdeen is a straight mercenary. He's just here for a paycheck. Doesn't care about anything else.
Do they work on Defense?Do they actually work on offense in practice? It doesn’t seem possible. Whatever they have been doing, is wrong.
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky