2022-23 Sixers Thread

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
@Tom McAndrew

I was dying when Allah hit them with the “From OCEOLA!” Right after he said Tyrese hit a 3 from “Ocala…that’s horse country for those of you who don’t know”.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
@jmorovich -- I was worried about tonight's game. The TWolves had not played since Saturday. The Sixers were involved in a track meet last night against the Pacers. If a team was going to underperform, I thought it would be the Sixers.

Ha, Ha, Ha -- wrong

Reactions: jmorovich

jmorovich

Oct 28, 2021
@Tom McAndrew I’m with you. Especially once Harden was listed as out. T-Wolves we’re favored by 4. I figured this was a L. Not to mention I was planning on watching the whole game 🤣

Oh…I almost forgot, did the Sixers win??

K-Live

Oct 6, 2021
@jmorovich -- fortunately, I didn't watch the 2nd qtr of the game.

The Cavs made a contest of it, but in crunch time the Sixers' best players exerted their will on the Cavs.
Good on the amazing 3, albeit Maxey struggled in the first half running the offense. In Neubeck's article linked above, he was spot on in his bad/ugly references to Harris and Niang. Those two have been worrrying me for a while now, and with it being so close to the playoffs, they are a real concern. It's like 4 on 5 when they are on the court lately, at both ends of the court. I really hope they snap out of whatever funk they are in because they have not been good; at all. I could type more, but it's putting me in a bad mood for the day, so will stop right here. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: LionJim