2022-23 Sixers Thread

jmorovich

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
660
1,170
93
@Tom McAndrew

I was dying when Allah hit them with the “From OCEOLA!” Right after he said Tyrese hit a 3 from “Ocala…that’s horse country for those of you who don’t know”.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,733
69,277
113
@jmorovich -- I was worried about tonight's game. The TWolves had not played since Saturday. The Sixers were involved in a track meet last night against the Pacers. If a team was going to underperform, I thought it would be the Sixers.

Ha, Ha, Ha -- wrong




 
  • Like
Reactions: jmorovich

jmorovich

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
660
1,170
93
@Tom McAndrew I’m with you. Especially once Harden was listed as out. T-Wolves we’re favored by 4. I figured this was a L. Not to mention I was planning on watching the whole game 🤣

Oh…I almost forgot, did the Sixers win??

 

K-Live

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
951
2,498
93
@jmorovich -- fortunately, I didn't watch the 2nd qtr of the game.

The Cavs made a contest of it, but in crunch time the Sixers' best players exerted their will on the Cavs.
Good on the amazing 3, albeit Maxey struggled in the first half running the offense. In Neubeck's article linked above, he was spot on in his bad/ugly references to Harris and Niang. Those two have been worrrying me for a while now, and with it being so close to the playoffs, they are a real concern. It's like 4 on 5 when they are on the court lately, at both ends of the court. I really hope they snap out of whatever funk they are in because they have not been good; at all. I could type more, but it's putting me in a bad mood for the day, so will stop right here. ;)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LionJim
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-Northwestern score, stats, and notes from the new Ryan Field
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  3. 03 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Tailgate Show
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?