2022 Eagles Thread

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
1000%. you need 1 win in the next 3. he doesn't see a snap unless he's 100% +.

I think he's sitting. I think Sirianni is playing games. Giving Dallas 2 QBs to game plan for
It’s only upside for the Eagles now. Lose and Dallas beat Minshew as expected. Win and Dallas can’t even beat their backup QB.

Last edited:
Reactions: s1uggo72

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
left to me, the Birds would still be wearing Kelly Green uniforms.

That said, my least favorite form of their unis is the all-black version.

Reactions: fearson05

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021

Oh I love the all blacks. Back when I used to play madden, I’d design an all black uni and helmet with a plain midnight green stripe down the pants and midnight green block lettering and numbering.

• Wow
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

K-Live

Oct 6, 2021

totally agree. I want the Kelly green trimmed in silver to come back; I'd trim the numbers in silver instead of the black. Everyone is always trying to incorporate black into their uniforms when it's not a standard color. It's really played IMO.

2e9c7759-c298-40ed-8664-ec9fe0a6dfb1-Old_Eagles.jpg

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
I think I am wrong. I just saw something that looked like a PR from the Eagles saying he is out the next 2 games.?? But still not sure of this.
He hasn't practiced. I think they can win at least 1 of the last 3 with Minshew, so other than killing my fantasy football team, they should consider keeping him out until the first playoff game (likely Jan 22 I think).

I love what Hurts has done this season, but I am very excited to watch what Uncle Rico play. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him lead the team to victory over the Cowboys. Dude is a gamer.

Reactions: WestSideLion

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021
He hasn't practiced. I think they can win at least 1 of the last 3 with Minshew, so other than killing my fantasy football team, they should consider keeping him out until the first playoff game (likely Jan 22 I think).

I love what Hurts has done this season, but I am very excited to watch what Uncle Rico play. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him lead the team to victory over the Cowboys. Dude is a gamer.

Orlovsky brought up, and I agree, the issue with that is rust. If he’s healthy week 17 or 18, maybe give him the preseason game 2 treatment. Few series to 2 quarters, then shelf him. Let him stay synced up with his receivers and keep that timing right.

nittanyfan333

Oct 6, 2021

Hidden in that Dickerson article is this little gem

Sanders ranks fifth in the NFL with 1,110 rushing yards, 60 behind Saquon Barkley for the NFC lead. His 11 TDs are 5th-most in the league (and 4th-most among running backs), and his 5.2 average is 3rd-highest (and 2nd-highest among running backs).

MOTHER EFFING LAWN BOYS!!!!!

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
Hidden in that Dickerson article is this little gem

Sanders ranks fifth in the NFL with 1,110 rushing yards, 60 behind Saquon Barkley for the NFC lead. His 11 TDs are 5th-most in the league (and 4th-most among running backs), and his 5.2 average is 3rd-highest (and 2nd-highest among running backs).

MOTHER EFFING LAWN BOYS!!!!!
Sanders’ numbers are just astounding. They’re a testament to how good the Eagles OL is too.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Howie has made some picks that had us scratching our head at the time, and still are hard to understand. That said, he does deserve some credit for his picks over the years:

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Gardner’s got this. So much for the Hurts experiment.
lets face it, Gardner is playing for the hope of a lot of money. He's a FA who wants to start. He plays well, somebody will sign him to a contract. He plays really well, heck Jerry JOnes will sign him to a huge contract!!!

Reactions: BobPSU92

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
lets face it, Gardner is playing for the hope of a lot of money. He's a FA who wants to start. He plays well, somebody will sign him to a contract. He plays really well, heck Jerry JOnes will sign him to a huge contract!!!
GM won’t embarrass himself. Hurts should start as soon as he’s ready to play, though, none of this nonsense about resting him for the playoffs, he’s not an MLB pitcher.

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Sports Talk in Philadelphia is buzzing with whether or not to play Jalen against the Saints, after it became known that he practiced (in part) today.