2022 Eagles Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
I rarely listen to sports talk radio from the two Philadelphia stations that have that format. However, with so much on the calendar in sports these days, I've tuned in a few times this week. I can't remember a Dallas game, at Philadelphia, in years where there has been less talk about the Eagles. Fans were pretty slow to embrace the Phillies this year, and their inauspicious play in September versus the Eagles great start had the Birds dominating the air waves. However, with the sweep of the Cards, the games in Atlanta, and the upcoming home games at CBP, Phillies talk really is dominating the air waves this week.

In that context, I offer this stunning piece of info that Roob tweeted out:

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
FWIW, ESPN’s “Get Up” had each of their four talking heads picking Philadelphia to beat Dallas.

Reactions: Tom McAndrew

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
has anyone heard how Lane Johnson is doing? tia

The Birds were on a bye last week, and Lane was in the concussion protocol. Between the two, it's not surprising that there has been nothing released about it.

This was on the Eagles Wire yesterday:

"RT Lane Johnson — Johnson suffered his third concussion as a pro during the win over Dallas, and the Eagles will take their time with his return.

As of Monday morning, there was no official update on Johnson’s status in the concussion protocol."

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Oh, I realized only this morning that the Steelers are next up for the Eagles. The board is going to be fun.

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
The Birds were on a bye last week, and Lane was in the concussion protocol. Between the two, it's not surprising that there has been nothing released about it.

This was on the Eagles Wire yesterday:

"RT Lane Johnson — Johnson suffered his third concussion as a pro during the win over Dallas, and the Eagles will take their time with his return.

As of Monday morning, there was no official update on Johnson’s status in the concussion protocol."

I have been wondering about him as well, especially with dealing with depression as well. He hasn't tweeted since before Dallas game and was worried about him. However, just found this article which sounds like he is on the mend.

https://sports.yahoo.com/eagles-offensive-tackle-lane-johnson-165953759.html

Reactions: s1uggo72

Latest posts