2022 Eagles Thread

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,383
5,929
113
Word is Hurts threw the ball very well in practice yesterday. I hope he plays. Iggles beat the saints. Rest everyone for a few weeks.
the other question is, what do they do at RT? Make a change on the OL n start Driscoll. Or make 2 w Malita going to RT and Dillard going to LT
I think it depends on who makes the call Howie or the coaches
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,238
69,372
113
This is super news. That secondary needs a boost after Maddox went down. Any word on how long Avonte will be out?

- I certainly concur with the secondary needing to get the starters back
- unless somebody goes on the IR (and thus we know they are out at least 4 games), the Birds rarely disclose anything about injuries. I've been paying attention for news on Maddox, but nothing substantial in terms of updates
 
  • Like
Reactions: WestSideLion

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,791
7,422
113


no CJGJ, no Quinn on the list. With them not on the list and their practice window open sounds like they’re full-go
 

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,383
5,929
113


no CJGJ, no Quinn on the list. With them not on the list and their practice window open sounds like they’re full-go

Maybe maybe not. After u open the practice window then u have to active them to the roster. So if they aren’t activated to the roster They won’t have an injury designation. I think
 

nittanyfan333

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,791
7,422
113
Maybe maybe not. After u open the practice window then u have to active them to the roster. So if they aren’t activated to the roster They won’t have an injury designation. I think

Can’t practice unless you’re on the active roster, and both have been practicing from what I’ve read.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  2. 02 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  3. 03 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
  4. 04 BWI Football BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
  5. 05 BWI Football Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff