where are the complaints about Castellanos today? LOL
Don’t worry, he will regress to the mean. This was a blip, good for him.
where are the complaints about Castellanos today? LOL
They will be fine. Wheeler had an era of 1.89 going into today, but a record of 0-2 and one no decision, which is indicative of the rest of the team not pulling their weight.Not good for Wheeler. If he and Nola are shot, Phils will be in trouble. Hopefully just the annual Phillies crap start to the season.
I hope he regresses to the mean, his ops will go up 2.5 timesDon’t worry, he will regress to the mean. This was a blip, good for him.
I hope he regresses to the mean, his ops will go up 2.5 times
ok. This is a good time to post this, after the smooth, balanced and typically almost perfectly done defensive play to start that dp:
ranger is the best fielding pitcher I think I’ve ever seen.
he will get the gg this year if he is healthy.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State