As far as I'm concerned, turning the court into a projector is the coolest thing ever done at madness. Whoever came up with that a couple years ago deserves a raise; I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
As far as I'm concerned, turning the court into a projector is the coolest thing ever done at madness. Whoever came up with that a couple years ago deserves a raise; I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
Aerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?i keep thinking...a week ago. the recruits were at KU listening to areosmith instead. LOL
Liv Tyler is old to recruits today. Imagine as they see her elderly dad get up and sings dude looks like a ladyAerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?
Aerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble