As far as I'm concerned, turning the court into a projector is the coolest thing ever done at madness. Whoever came up with that a couple years ago deserves a raise; I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
As far as I'm concerned, turning the court into a projector is the coolest thing ever done at madness. Whoever came up with that a couple years ago deserves a raise; I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
Aerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?i keep thinking...a week ago. the recruits were at KU listening to areosmith instead. LOL
Liv Tyler is old to recruits today. Imagine as they see her elderly dad get up and sings dude looks like a ladyAerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?
Aerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud