As far as I'm concerned, turning the court into a projector is the coolest thing ever done at madness. Whoever came up with that a couple years ago deserves a raise; I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
As far as I'm concerned, turning the court into a projector is the coolest thing ever done at madness. Whoever came up with that a couple years ago deserves a raise; I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
Aerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?i keep thinking...a week ago. the recruits were at KU listening to areosmith instead. LOL
Liv Tyler is old to recruits today. Imagine as they see her elderly dad get up and sings dude looks like a ladyAerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?
Aerosmith? Jesus, how out of touch with reality is Kansas?
KSR Football
CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6
KSR Football
KSR GAMEDAY: Kentucky Hosts No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky