Any of you think Bilas will take a coaching gig sometime? I know many of us hate him, but he does have a good basketball mind. Maybe he likes what he's currently doing, but I can see him trying coaching if the right opportunity presents itself.
This. So very this.Bilas accountable??? Bwahhabahahahahahahaha
Wish he would, can't stand to listen to him.
Hope his ice cream gives him the squirts.
He has it made making a bunch of money sitting on his butt talking about basketball. I doubt he wants to give that up for the nearly year round requirement of coaching basketball.
Any of you think Bilas will take a coaching gig sometime? I know many of us hate him, but he does have a good basketball mind. Maybe he likes what he's currently doing, but I can see him trying coaching if the right opportunity presents itself.
Bingo. He and his wife decided that coaching was not a family-friendly career. That’s why he got a law degree while being an assistant coach.no .. he was an assistant coach for a few years and decided he would rather do broadcasting instead.... He would be coaching for years now if that was something he was interested in
He has it made making a bunch of money sitting on his butt talking about basketball. I doubt he wants to give that up for the nearly year round requirement of coaching basketball.
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities