Any of you think Bilas will take a coaching gig sometime? I know many of us hate him, but he does have a good basketball mind. Maybe he likes what he's currently doing, but I can see him trying coaching if the right opportunity presents itself.
This. So very this.Bilas accountable??? Bwahhabahahahahahahaha
Wish he would, can't stand to listen to him.
Hope his ice cream gives him the squirts.
He has it made making a bunch of money sitting on his butt talking about basketball. I doubt he wants to give that up for the nearly year round requirement of coaching basketball.
Any of you think Bilas will take a coaching gig sometime? I know many of us hate him, but he does have a good basketball mind. Maybe he likes what he's currently doing, but I can see him trying coaching if the right opportunity presents itself.
Bingo. He and his wife decided that coaching was not a family-friendly career. That’s why he got a law degree while being an assistant coach.no .. he was an assistant coach for a few years and decided he would rather do broadcasting instead.... He would be coaching for years now if that was something he was interested in
He has it made making a bunch of money sitting on his butt talking about basketball. I doubt he wants to give that up for the nearly year round requirement of coaching basketball.
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky