There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
They did not make it.Did I miss Texas A&M or did they not make it?
What do you mean? You guys play Loyola-Chicago!How many years has our 2nd round matchup been a Wichita State, Wofford and now Murray State ?
Great draw.This is the eaisiest overall region.
This^ If we play our game we can make this final four.Guys I can’t lie, I think if we can get past Purdue we are final four bound.
No Texas A&M?
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU