There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
They did not make it.Did I miss Texas A&M or did they not make it?
What do you mean? You guys play Loyola-Chicago!How many years has our 2nd round matchup been a Wichita State, Wofford and now Murray State ?
Great draw.This is the eaisiest overall region.
This^ If we play our game we can make this final four.Guys I can’t lie, I think if we can get past Purdue we are final four bound.
No Texas A&M?
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime