There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
They did not make it.Did I miss Texas A&M or did they not make it?
What do you mean? You guys play Loyola-Chicago!How many years has our 2nd round matchup been a Wichita State, Wofford and now Murray State ?
Great draw.This is the eaisiest overall region.
This^ If we play our game we can make this final four.Guys I can’t lie, I think if we can get past Purdue we are final four bound.
No Texas A&M?
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach