Explore Monmouth County

Running_SHU

Redshirt
Apr 3, 2003
25
29
13
I follow them on IG even though I don't live anywhere near NJ. First time I come back for a game, that's where I'm heading!
 
  • Like
Reactions: PROF Ed

HallGuy2323

Senior
Jun 3, 2020
973
761
93
They’ve become out of control popular. I stopped by last weekend and had to go back home. They had at least 25 people in line inside. First few times I went it wasn’t that busy.
 
Seton Hall Pirates

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals 4-star PG Javion Tyndale commits to Seton Hall
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star PG Javion Tyndale down to 6 schools
  3. 03 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Ava Womack breaks down recruitment
  4. 04 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Eni Oyedeji breaks down recruitment
  5. 05 On3 Basketball LMU transfer guard Rodney Brown Jr. commits to Seton Hall