Flory Bidunga

SemperFiCat

Heisman
Mar 2, 2009
14,566
30,005
0
Bidunga is an absolute beast. Watched him completely dominate an AAU event in front of a who’s who crowd in Carmel last year. Completely dominated Xavier Booker. To say this kid is anything less than a stud is just wrong.
You may be right. I'm no expert. I'm just saying, I saw weekly highlights of the kid for months, and my eyes certainly didn't see a beast. It wasn't so much him. It was the obvious difference in size/caliber of his opponents in his 'highlights'. Time will tell, but I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. Pretty meh, IMO.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks