Flory Bidunga

SemperFiCat

Heisman
Mar 2, 2009
14,566
30,005
0
Bidunga is an absolute beast. Watched him completely dominate an AAU event in front of a who’s who crowd in Carmel last year. Completely dominated Xavier Booker. To say this kid is anything less than a stud is just wrong.
You may be right. I'm no expert. I'm just saying, I saw weekly highlights of the kid for months, and my eyes certainly didn't see a beast. It wasn't so much him. It was the obvious difference in size/caliber of his opponents in his 'highlights'. Time will tell, but I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. Pretty meh, IMO.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look