Flory Bidunga

SemperFiCat

Heisman
Mar 2, 2009
14,566
30,005
0
Bidunga is an absolute beast. Watched him completely dominate an AAU event in front of a who’s who crowd in Carmel last year. Completely dominated Xavier Booker. To say this kid is anything less than a stud is just wrong.
You may be right. I'm no expert. I'm just saying, I saw weekly highlights of the kid for months, and my eyes certainly didn't see a beast. It wasn't so much him. It was the obvious difference in size/caliber of his opponents in his 'highlights'. Time will tell, but I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. Pretty meh, IMO.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown