Flory Bidunga

SemperFiCat

Heisman
Mar 2, 2009
14,566
30,005
0
Bidunga is an absolute beast. Watched him completely dominate an AAU event in front of a who’s who crowd in Carmel last year. Completely dominated Xavier Booker. To say this kid is anything less than a stud is just wrong.
You may be right. I'm no expert. I'm just saying, I saw weekly highlights of the kid for months, and my eyes certainly didn't see a beast. It wasn't so much him. It was the obvious difference in size/caliber of his opponents in his 'highlights'. Time will tell, but I didn't see anything I couldn't live without. Pretty meh, IMO.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  5. 05 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT